Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
And the Finale from the 26th Annual Chefs' Holidays at The Ahwahnee January 13, 2011, Session 2 was Chef Michael Tusk, Quince San Francisco presenting the Chefs Holidays' 5 Course Dinner with Wine Pairings. I requested a Vegan Dinner, and it was exceptional! The Courses and Pairings were:
1. Roasted Cauliflower with Tofu - Thomas Fogarty Gewurztraminer, 2008 Monterey County
2. Vegan Vichis with Hazelnut Oil - Sonoma-Cutrer Chardonnay, 2008 Sonoma Coast
3. Vegan Polenta Ratatoullie, Chard, Bread - Gianelli Vineyards Sangiovese, 2008 Tuolumne County
4. Celery Root and Mushroom with Farro - Karly Zinfandel, 2008 "Warrior Fires" Amador County
5. Passion Fruit Sorbet with Chocolate Granola, and the pictures are below.
Comments are closed.