The company that launched the world’s first plantable pencil is now aiming to make people as beautiful as the earth with the world’s first plantable makeup liner!
With over 35 million plantable pencils sold to over 80 countries that grow into herbs, vegetables or flowers, Now, the company has created The Sprout Liner--an eye or brow liner that grows into wildflowers after its too small to use. The goal is to inspire more sustainable actions in our everyday lives!
“As a company, Sprout World is made up of 80% female employees. It was during a creative workshop that the idea of a plantable makeup pencil arose, with the majority saying that they used makeup pencils daily, eyeliner being the most popular,” said Michael Stausholm, Founder and CEO of Sprout. “It created an instant buzz of excitement and it was this tangible ‘buzz’ that led to the conclusion that the only appropriate plant the new makeup pencil could sprout into were wildflowers that were good for bees.”
Why the Sprout eye-and browliners are special
* Made from certified wood
* Patented worldwide – the only plantable makeup pencils in the world
* Soluble cellulose cap that dissolves in soil
* Bee-friendly wildflower seeds
* Recyclable sugar cane cap
* High-quality makeup
* Eyeliners in black and brown, browliner in brown
Kind to you and the planet
* Made from only natural ingredients
* Developed without microplastics
* Minimum waste and sustainable packaging
* Materials from ethical sources
How to plant the Sprout Liners
1. Use the eye-or browliner until it becomes short to use
2. Plant it in a pot with the capsule lightly covered with soil
3. Add water and sunlight
After 7-12 days, the eyeliner germinates and turns into beautiful wildflowers
Available at Sprout World and Amazon, this innovative new concept in makeup will help push the cosmetics industry in a greener direction.
Comments are closed.