Recipe: Vicki's Granola Truffles
Looking for a fun way to incorporate Granola into a Snack and add Chocolate? Well here's a yummy Truffle recipe for you courtesy of Vicki's Granola. :)
1⅔ cups heavy cream
7 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 pound semisweet chocolate, cut or broken into shards
Viki’s Original Granola for rolling truffle
• Place cream and butter into a saucepan. Allow butter to melt on medium heat, stirring the whole time.
• Raise the heat just until the cream mixture comes to a boil.
• Remove saucepan from heat, add the chocolate and stir until it is completely melted. Continue stirring until the mixtures thickens and cools a bit.
• Cover mixture with cellophane and place in refrigerator. Allow at least 2 hours to cool and thicken for at least 2 hours but mix 3 to 4 times during that time.
• To form truffles use a small melon baller or spoon to scoop chocolate mixture into the palm of your hand.
• Roll into a ball then roll in your favorite Viki’s Granola.
• Place completed balls on a parchment-lined tray and refrigerate before serving.
Comments are closed.