New Republic of Tea Flavors
The Republic of Tea has released some new flavors you have to try:
1. Raw Green Bush Tea Collection, the first unoxidized South African rooibos or Red Tea in the American marketplace.
The collection includes:
- Black Current Cardamom, juicy black currant with a dash of cooling cardamom,
- Mango Chili, tropical mango finished with a kick of spicy chili,
- Plantain Coconut, sweet plantain banana with a touch of fragrant coconut and
- Orange Red Carrot, zest of orange peel blended with sweet carrot and beetroot bits.
2. Organic Tumeric Ginger
The Republic of Tea blends exotic Turmeric, a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, with fresh organic green tea and organic ginger. Note there is honey in this. Turmeric is a spice derived from the rhizomes (root) of Curcuma longa, a small perennial herb native to tropical South Asia and a member of the ginger family. Curcuminoids are polyphenolic compounds that give turmeric its yellow color; curcumin is the principal curcuminoid in turmeric. Studies suggest turmeric is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that may help fight cancer. Research also suggests the spice may be a key to overcoming obesity, as turmeric may help answer medical questions indicative of diabetes and heart disease often associated with weight management issues.
3. Naturally Sweet Tea
A premium naturally-sweet black tea with no sugar, no calories and no artificial sweeteners. The Republic of Tea used a rare and remarkable variety of mountain-grown Korean hydrangea (Hydrangea serrata) to create it. Processed in the traditional method, fresh, hand-harvested hydrangea leaves of this beautiful flowering plant are crumpled, steamed and dried with care, yielding dark brown leaves rich in essential oils that impart a lingering sweet flavor. The hydrangea leaves are then blended with premium black tea leaves.
Comments are closed.