There’s a new whole-food nutrition bar! Phyter bars are the FIRST products of their kind with farm-fresh vegetables and/or fruit as their #1 ingredient, using pureed produce (never dehydrated). And that’s only part of the goodness story.
Phyter bars are the creation of Chef David Choi Jr., who grew up in a household of Korean vegan chefs and served as head chef at his family’s plant-based restaurant in Chicago for nine years. With his long background in plant-based eating, Chef David decided to come up with a veggie-based dessert for cooking classes he was teaching – and Phyters were born. (The name comes from the phytonutrients inside as well as the fact that they’re so good you have to PHYTE to stop eating them.) They’re:
· Handcrafted and cooked in small batches by Chef David himself
· Organic, GMO-free, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, kosher and vegan
· Sweetened with low-glycemic coconut sugar to reduce blood sugar spikes
· Soft to eat with a unique texture that doesn’t stick to your teeth
· Free of chemicals, preservatives, and added oils or fats
Flavors include Sweet Potato + Coconut; Butternut Squash + Peanut Butter; Cranberry + Strawberry; Beets + Cocoa; and a new Kale + Apple that will be in stores this year.
Comments are closed.