Check out this recipe from The Clambake Rosé — an amazing craft wine label created by a female millennial. The Clambake Limited Edition Rosé boasts some of the very best old-vine Carignan from Mendocino. The wines are made at a certified sustainable custom crush winery in Healdsburg, California. The Clambake Rosé is delightful! Cheers!
Clambake Rose Sorbet
4 cups of Clambake Rose Wine
1 1.2 cup pomegranate juice
1 cup sugar (or stevia)
1 cup frozen black cherries
1. Put the 4 cups of rose in a saucepan bring to boil and reduce to 2 cups. Cool.
2. Make a simple syrup using 1 cup sugar and 1 cup of pomegranate juice. Put both ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the frozen cherries an let seep until cool.
3. Combine the reduced rose, the simple syrup with cherries, the remaining 1/2 cup pomegranate juice into a blender and puree.
4. Chill well in refrigerator.
5. Using your ice cream maker, follow instructions to make the sorbet.
6. Freeze at least 4 to 6 hours.