Gratitude Gourmet first heard about La Marcha because they offer both Vegetarian and Vegan Paella!! La Marcha Chef/Owners Sergio Emilio Monleón and Emily Sarlatte have created a menu of tapas and paellas that reflect their passion for Spanish cuisine and desire to bring the tapas bar culture to Berkeley, California. La Marcha recently announced Sangria Sundays and Flamenco Tuesdays and have also expanded the flavorful menu of authentic and inventive Spanish cuisine to include more tapas, paellas and a wider selection of desserts! All the Wine Pairings, Tapas and Desserts we selected were absolutely flavorful and amazing!
1. Paella Huertana: kabocha squash, cipollini onions, chickpeas, cauliflower, saffron, rice and an optional farm egg! It was absolutely delicious!!
2. Piquillos Rellenos: goat cheese stuffed piquillo peppers, hazelnut breadcrumbs and honey balsamic reduction
3. Montadito: saffron mushrooms with oloroso sherry, marscapone and garlic tosta
4. Bruselas: crispy brussels sprouts, grapes, balsamic
5. Col rizada: sautéed kale, manchego, pistachios, dried cranberries, balsamic brown butter (you can ask them to remove the ham)
6. Churros and Ice Cream