5 Earth-Friendly Reasons to Eat I Heart Keenwah
1. I Heart Keenwah sources quinoa exclusively from the Salar de Uyuni on the altiplano of southern Bolivia. Why? Because the farmers of Bolivia follow farming traditions that are completely organic.
2. Quinoa makes an excellent addition to your Meatless Monday meals — did you know practicing Meatless Monday can save about 104,000 gallons of water each year?
3. Global food demand will grow 70% or more by 2050, along with a significant need for protein — an essential nutrient for human health. Plant-based proteins like quinoa could actually feed the world!
4. I Heart Keenwah products are Non-GMO Verified, which means they are committed to working with seed breeders and farmers who do not use genetically modified organisms.
5. Production of animal protein is responsible for over 18% of all greenhouse gas. Quinoa, on the other hand, is a complete plant protein containing all 9 essential amino acids and can be easily substituted for animal protein.
Check out I Heart Keenwah’s sweet Clusters, savory Puffs or NEW Dark Chocolate Puffs.