Here are some Trefethen Napa California Winery Video Stories I captured during the Napa Walnut Harvest Visit, including the fact that each employee goes home with fresh produce from the Vineyard's working farm, and how the Winery preserves an old Walnut Tree and plants the vineyard around it.
During the Holidays, Vineyard Partners receive a bag of Walnuts as gifts. The Tree is also home to visiting raptors, bees, and sometimes a mother coyote and pups. I've also included a few pictures including one with Mollie Katzen, co-creator of the Moosewood Restaurant near Cornell University Ithaca New York and Cookbook author with millions of books in print, and named by the New York Times as one of the best-selling cookbook authors of all time.
Dr Roizen also spoke this same evening (see video) about taking his family to the Moosewood Restaurant to experience healthy vegetarian food. I also enjoyed my experience at Moosewood Restaurant while visiting Ithaca for a Conference.
I think you'll enjoy these 2 Videos. Cheers!! :)
1. Dr Roizen speaks on US Health, Disease Reversal, Genes & US Economic Competitiveness
2. Dean and Deluca's Chef Touhy’s Walnut Emulsion Recipe
3. Chef Cindy Pawlcyn's Turkish Walnut-Garlic Spread with Hot & Sweet Peppers & Pomegranate Syrup
4. California Walnut Orchard Visit - Farmer Introduction - Walnut Shaker
5. Chef Todd Humphries Recipes: Celery Salad & Walnut Bread Pudding
6. Videos: Trefethen Winery Stories - California Walnut Harvest