Mary on the Stanford Blender Bike
Time to bring on the Margaritas!!
Stanford is celebrating its Earth Day today, and I stopped by the celebration during lunchtime.
Most of us like Smoothies, and mine was made-to-order with Bananas, Blueberries, and Strawberries.
All I needed to do was power-up the blender using the Stanford Blender Bike - yes, you 'heard' me right :)
Instead of plugging the blender into an electric socket, the blender is attached to the bike and uses people-power!!
I bet after the event, they'll bring on the Tequila for those Margaritas :)
I love this Stanford Blender Bike!!
What are you planning to do for Earth Week(end)?
In honor of Earth Day, GratitudeGourmet is hosting a Pin-to-Win Contest where you can share your favorite Earth Day Pins!
1. Follow GratitudeGourmet on Pinterest.
2. Comment on this Blog with your name, and we'll invite you to contribute to the Gratitude Gourmet Earth Day Board.
3. Pin Earth Day Pins to the Board. Pins can be from your blog, GratitudeGourmet.com or other ideas
4. Pins from GratititudeGourmet.com are worth 2 entries!
5. You must pin your images with the tag #GratitudeGourmet
6. Pin as many times as you'd like, as long as each pin is unique.
Contest ends Tuesday April 24 12noon PT & 1 winner receives a box of Gratitude Gourmet Chocolate.