Wellness Institute Cleveland Clinic, founder of eleven companies, co-inventer of a drug recently approved by the FDA, and author of a series of highly popular #1 New York Times bestsellers, recently visited Napa, California to celebrate the California Walnut Harvest Festival and spoke on a variety of topics including US Health, Disease Reversal, Genes, and how the increase in chronic US Disease is affecting US Economic Competitiveness/ Jobs.
I videotaped Dr Roizen's complete presentation, and a portion of it is below for reference. Please note that since the presentation took place in the evening at a winery, the video is dark, but you can hear Dr. Roizen's important insights.
I've covered Dr Oz and Dr Roizen's great work before with Rocco the Cowboy Story and Video. Dr. Roizen was the 'Enforcer' and ensured Rocco ate healthfully and exercised regularly, and as a result, Rocco's heart disease was reversed by going Vegan.
Dr Roizen also states in the video that you affect genes and cancer by your food choices and the importance of meditation.
He also mentions the importance of Lifestyle Treatment for Breast and Prostate Cancer, and Studies show that Food Changes, Walking, Tobacco Avoidance, and Mediation reduced tumor size.
I also spoke with Dr Roizen and shared Gratitude Gourmet's mission, and he responded by saying that at the Cleveland Clinic it's impossible to find a piece of red meat.
Stay tuned for more videos and news from this event.
1. Dr Roizen speaks on US Health, Disease Reversal, Genes & US Economic Competitiveness
2. Dean and Deluca's Chef Touhy’s Walnut Emulsion Recipe
3. Chef Cindy Pawlcyn's Turkish Walnut-Garlic Spread with Hot & Sweet Peppers & Pomegranate Syrup
4. California Walnut Orchard Visit - Farmer Introduction - Walnut Shaker
5. Chef Todd Humphries Recipes: Celery Salad & Walnut Bread Pudding
6. Videos: Trefethen Winery Stories - California Walnut Harvest